Monday, November 10, 2014

Most Interesting Moment In My Life

Most Interesting Moment In My Life when I was a child, there were many interesting moments when I was child such as for example a swim in the river and almost swept away by a river and than my friend helped at the time, had also become a scavenger spikes, or scrap to add money snack with friends, playing soccer in the field were very dirty, playing bands at the festival in my village. It's all just few things exciting moments in my life. In my opinion, the most interesting moment was when I as a child used to be, I like to play casually with no load minds. When I was younger in my mind just play and play, then I feel very lucky to live in childhood, much of the technology, all kinds of games made in the field, where as nowadays hard to find a place to play, when I was younger, the technology that i played only Playstation 2, where as this time the game has been used as mobile applications and online games. But only one of the most exciting moments, when i moved home from Jakarta to Bogor and the first time I learn Sundanese and get the value of the lesson 3,57 I started to cry for fear of being scolded by my parents. After a three month stay in Bogor and often communicate with friends or neighbors use sundanese, then I can use the Sundanese languange fluently. Sundanese is a Indonesian culture that needs to be preserved and very interesting to learn and use daily to socialize with native Sundanese. So, a little story about the most exciting moments of my childhood. This only few of the many exciting moments in my life which may be not be enough told a day or two though.

No comments:

Post a Comment